Monday, December 3, 2012

Bruno Mars New Song came out- When I Was Your Man



About Me 
I am Angel Barta, fashion designer. Many fashion brands have been using my ideas and designing my style for 5 years.Now I am ready to take credit for my work, and I'd like to work for a big fashion brand and design MY ideas under MY own name! You can check my lookbook on: http://angelbarta.com/gallery2/
    
 

 

If you want to know more details read my other articles too.

Marc Jacobs the Godfather, in Sponge Bob Disguise, click here

You can check my lookbook, with some of my creations on: angelbarta.com

My latest article 2013 June: Marc Jacobs's power at many fashion houses such as Balenciaga, Nina Ricci, Ungaro, Saint Laurent and his undercover men at all those brands.

MJ' latest sick suicide-themed editorial and the banned Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs campaign.

Marc Jacobs is obsessed with women, it seems that he is not gay really. He supports the Hungarian models, click here

Jacobs gives ideas for Dsquared also. Read the details here

Sofia Coppola copied my photos for the Miss Dior Cherie Campaign, check the photos here

Kanye West recently stole a 40 years old Hungarian song. Marc Jacobs asked him to do so. Listen to the songs and read the details

Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs. He made Lady Gaga to dress up in my style and wrote songs for singers, details here

Read how Marc Jacobs copies my ideas for Miu Miu and Prada
 

Please help me and share my blogspot: http://styleangelique.blogspot.com/
 
 I want the truth to be out! Marc Jacobs has been torturing me since I was only 16 years old. I'd like to have a normal life without him stalking me and copying me.



Bruno is Back! Brand new Song! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment