Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs and the truth about Kendall Jenner Gigi Hadid Selena Gomez and more, who controls them?



  

  I’m here to share with you the sad truth about famous American designer Marc Jacobs. There is something the media hides from you: Jacobs is a behind-the-scenes puppet master. He controls and pressures many celebrities. He is an egomaniac and wants to control everyone! He's been terrorizing and torturing me for 7 years.
 I first met Marc Jacobs back in 2008 in Paris. Right off the bat he took notice of my unique style and my eye for fashion. He thought that since I was a young, innocent girl, he could easily seduce me with his promises of love, marriage and a top model career in the fashion industry.

 
He did not let me become a model because I denied to do the humiliating things he asked me. He made a sneaky plan to steal my ideas, copy my designs and enjoy the success and the money he could earn with my talent.
The more I got to know Marc the scarier and crueler person he revealed himself to be. Over the last few years, I have realized that Marc Jacobs is the manipulator of the century. He wants to control the entire media machine.




Marc Jacobs has been stealing my ideas, my style, my photos and my concepts for six years. My unique fashion designs have enticed him to reproduce my creations across the brands he has his hand in. He wants to be the most powerful person in the entertainment and fashion world by using my ideas without my permission.
He steals my designs with illegal, dirty tricks. He hacked my cell and my computer. He read all my text messages and emails without my permission for many years. After I exposed the truth via my blogspot I got more life-threatening messages.
 

  Jacobs wants to hide me and the fact that he has been using my ideas from the fashion industry. Since he discovered that my unique style sells well, he plans to continue hiding me and stealing my ideas as long as possible.
This has been going on for almost 6 years. So last year I decided to start a blog about my story to let the truth be known, with the hope that having the truth out there, he might be persuaded to finally leave me alone.

  Just because he is rich and famous does not give him the right to pass off a rising designer’s style for his own and he does not have right to invade into my personal life.
    

   I wrote a 500 page book about my story with Marc Jacobs. It is entitled Fake Fashion. In my book, I wrote candidly about my experiences with Marc. I included his perverse, dirty demands, his sick sexual fantasy, our long conversations, emails, voice mails and texts with the cruel puppeteer. Find out more about Jacobs' cruel and sneaky tricks by reading my shocking story, dirty games, dirty sex, dirty tricks, and betrayal all for the sake of power. If you want to read a few pages from my book, "Hot sex scene with fashion designer Marc Jacobs" click here to read the extract.






Angel Barta skirt from 2014 , Louis Vuitton skirt from 2015 2016 Winter collection
 

Angel Barta Louis Vuitton
 
Nicholas Ghesquiere Louis Vuitton
 

As soon as Marc Jacobs realized that I have talent in fashion design he started to hate me. He hates talented people, because he has no talent. He is trying to pressure me by copying all my work with other people, other models. He copied 700 of my work in the last 7 years, with designers, stylists, photographers, models.
Karlie Kloss in Dior campaign
Katy Perry
 
 
Raf Simons:
Dior

 
 
Raf Simons for Dior



 
Dior editorial with Hungarian model Rajzak Kinga
 
Dior campaign
 
Marc Jacobs
Dior
 

Natalia Vodianova
 

Natalia Vodianova in 2016 in POP magazine ( the magazine was founded by Katie Grand)
 


 

Natalia Vodianova with Marc Jacobs



Natalia Vodianova


 
 
 




 
 
Marc Jacobs with Lindsey Wixson
 
 
Not only does he greatly influence fashion, but he slyly pulls the strings of many celebrities, the entertainment industry, and even the film industry.
He controls and pressures many singers and actors by using his clout in exchange for their participation in his schemes.
He gets them campaign contracts and magazine covers, which equate to money and fame.  In return, they take dirty pictures for him, they wear his clothes, are seen with him in public, and do what he dictates in their public lives. Marc Jacobs's sick fantasies stand out in his editorials and in the performances of today's big stars.

  The stars have to dance and act the way Jacobs wants them to.
For example, Jacobs is responsible for Miley Cyrus's shocking perverse new image. She was the face of Jacobs' ad campaign so he has convinced Miley to realize all of Jacobs's perverse fantasies.
(Marc Jacobs supports and controls :  Terry Richardson, Daisy Lowe, Doutzen Kroes, Jennifer Lawrence, Gemma Ward, Robin Thicke, Kirsten Dunst, Natalia Vodianova (Russian model) Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rick Owen, Miranda Kerr, Kendall Jenner, Fanning Sisters, Sofia Coppola, Beth Ditto

Leighton Meester with her mentor Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs with Madonna
 





                                    Marc Jacobs with Terry Richardson

Marc Jacobs, Terry Richardson and Lorenzo Martone


Alexa Chung, Marc Jacobs, Daisy Lowe

 

Who is this woman on the picture? 

 
 
She is Katie Grand, the main supporter of Marc Jacobs. 
 
Katie Grand helps Jacobs in his sneaky, cruel games. Jacobs controls the celebrities through Grand. She is a stylist and editor, works with most of the big fashion brands, magazines and celebrities. (Prada, Miu Miu, Chanel, Gucci, Stella McCartney, Vogue, W, etc)






Kendall Jenner presented Katie Grand with an award in 2014

 

Watch Kendall Jenner saying herself, that Jacobs and Katie Grand started her professional modeling career. Watch at 0:30







Katie Grand with Kendall Jenner at the backstage of Marc Jacobs show where Kendall made her modeling debut in 2014

Katie Grand with Miley Cyrus


Marc Jacobs and Kanye West are long-time pals. Jacobs helped Kanye to become famous. Jacobs even made Kanye to steal a 40 years old Hungarian song by the band Omega (I am from Hungary).It was huge controversy in Hungary, since the Hungarian band had no idea that Kanye sampled their song, Kanye did not ask them before for permission. They got in touch with Kanye's manager after they heard about the song. Did you know that Kim Kardashian's little sister Kendall Jenner recently started modeling? Her main supporter is Marc Jacobs, her modeling debut was at the Marc Jacobs show in February. If you want to know more details, click here
 
Marc Jacobs and Pharell Williams are best friends, they have officially worked together several times. Jacobs got more well-paying design contracts for Pharell ( Louis Vuitton jewellery collection designed by Pharell for example) . Jacobs gave the design ideas he stole from me to his buddy Pharrell. Pharrell copied my fabric for his collection at Adidas in 2014.

Marc Jacobs gave the idea that he stole from me to his designer friend Stella McCartney, the daughter of Paul McCartney. I wonder what he got from Stella in exchange for MY designs? ( Stella talked her father into playing a song with Marc's best pal Kanye West )
 
 
Moschino copied my hot pink leather suit. Moschino's new creative director is Jeremy Scott. Jacobs got him this job, no wonder Jacobs controls him now.



 
 
Katie Grand copied my designs for the brand Giles, where her she works with her ex-boyfriend.




 
 

 



Kate Upton poses with her mentor Marc Jacobs, who made her famous
 





Marc Jacobs with Cara Delevingne            


Marc Jacobs with Nicki Minaj


Marc Jacobs with Cher, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian


Natalia Vodianova with Marc Jacobs' friend Lorenzo Martone in 2011 sept
              

                                           
                        Marc Jacobs hanging out with his naked model at his office


 

 



 

To read more on how Jacobs controls Terry Richardson, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and more  click here


Adidas sues Marc Jacobs, read more here



Raf Simons copied my designs for Dior and now exists the fashion house.


To check more photos that Jacobs copied, click here

To get the word out on Marc Jacobs click on

 the share button below
 
  Share

 








 



 


Natalia Vodianova and Angel Barta


Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs


Angel Barta and Marc Jacobs
 
 



 



 






Here is a video with me where I ask for your help

  

The truth must be known by everyone! Marc Jacobs has to be exposed in public! If you support the truth please share the link to my blog on facebook, twitter or anywhere you'd like. My link is: http://styleangelique.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment